location for kickstarts files: android/data/pandora.uae4all.sdl/files/kickstarts
for hardware usb/bt mouse use: please push 'change device configuration' when SDl-logo present on screen, when run uae4all2-sdl
then select 'mouse emulation' -> 'advanced features'
and disable tick 'Relative mouse movement' (laptop mode)
for better touchscreen mouse emulation in workbench: please push 'change device configuration' when SDl-logo present on screen, when run uae4all2-sdl then select 'mouse emulation' -> 'Left mouse click' then select 'Tap or Hold' -> '1.5 sec'
updated 03.04.2013 - Amiga Forever ROMs support (support crypted roms)
updated 07.04.2013 - small bugfix for amiga forever roms
updated 10.04.2013 - fixed crash, when select control config 2 - changed on-screen cotrol scheme for more friendly usage
updated 14.04.2013 - fixed right click on 4-th button (14.04.2013)
updated 05.05.2013 - fixed alphabetical file name sorting - amiga keyboard (button) reassigned to F15 keycode (because RALT used in some amiga games as Pinball Illusion) - new more friendly dialog 'Customize on-screen keyboard layout' in SDL-settings 'On Screen keyboard'. Now you can move by finger any on-screen button to any position at screen. It be useful for games as Pinball and others. (Big thanks to pelya)
updated 11.05.2013 - Fixed 4:3 aspect ratio (centered on screen)
updated 03.06.2013 - Separate thread for video (features at sdl-setting) fixed.
At my device with this function i received good increase in fps.
updated 03.08.2013 - updated to newest pelya's libSDL - builded with ndk r9 - small bugfix
updated 20.10.2013 (Thanks for TomB)
- used latest open-pandora port changes from TomB - http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/11236-beta-new-version-of-uae4all/page-6#entry279504
- Fixed bug with disk drive 1-3. All drives working fine.
- New option (menu More Options): select active joystick port (port0, port1 or both). Select the right port to prevent activating second player in some games.
- Bugfix: press of second button often interpreted as press of both buttons
- Right shift of entire display by one pixel fixed
- New Amiga screen widths: 352, 384, 704, 768
- HD file/folder specific configs
- Merged some changes of other uae versions in cia.cpp, custom.cpp, filesys.cpp
- Selecting different .adf changes nothing in configuration if no disk-specific config exists
- Option to select joystick in port 0, port 1 or both. Select the right port to prevent activating second player in some games.
- Bugfix: press of second button in port 0 often interpreted as press of both buttons
updated 01.11.2013 - implemented stereo output via headset
- Bugfix: load of disk specific config copied last used disk name to all empty drives
- Performance enhancements: some AGA stuff runs now with full speed without frameskip on 1 GHz Pandora
- Bugfix (hopefully): mousepointer no longer limited to part of screen
Thanks to TomB
Some part of code written in ARM (neon)-assembler. Probably we lose compatibility with old tegra-based devices, which not support neon-instruction set.
updated 16.11.2013 (Thanks for TomB)
Used latest open-pandora port changes from TomB - http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/14908-repo-uae4all-update/?p=289565
- Bugfix: Sometimes wrong colors in AGA EHB and AGA dual playfield mode
- Bugfix: memory used for loading kickrom was never freed
- Bugfix: Floating point exception if default config has less then 4 drives and you use later a disk specific config with 4 drives
- Bugfix: sometimes sound glitches after restore of a savestate
- Changed: some more cleanup before leaving the emulator
- Changed: removed some unused stuff
Thanks for TomB
- fixed 4:3 aspect ratio in 640 width mode (Thanks to pelya)
- fixed one bug in custom control menu
- fixed bug with multitouch
Control (05.05.2013) '1'-ok/fire (HOME) '2'-amiga keyboard (F15) '3'-alt.fire/left click (PAGEDOWN) '4'-right click (F14) '4'+up - change screen to lores/hires '4'+down - quick change between 200, 216, 240, 256, 262 and 270 lines mode '4'+left - quick save savestates '4'+right - quick restore savestates not assigned - change input method (LALT)
btw, you could remove that thumbs.db from apk :) and code confirmation is a killer for people >35 y.o. but it' my personal opinion...damn, i do not know what do i see, really..trippy as hell, but what's the code?
It's very important what you do; hats off, and i really(rarely) say so. Tell me, if someone make different control graphics, are you able to add them to your apk, or it is issue? Imho, default control gfx needs to be changed, i will post screenshots to visualize how i see it, soon.
The new download for 1st Dec is .gz file that needs compiling (I think). Any change the normal .apk file can be added. Many thanks and keep up the good work. 51 Acrin 1 - yes on my OUYA I have this glitch on the right hand side. Would be good if I can get sorted at some point.
Installed last week on my Ouya and seems to work very well with most of the disk images I've tried so far. The only real issue I'm having is that regardless of display settings there is almost always a vertical screen glitch down the right hand side of the screen of 1 or 2 pixels. Modifying display settings in the emulator can also produce a similar horizontal glitch along the bottom of the screen. Is this a known issue? Moving between the emulated Amiga and the config screen seems to change the glitch. The glitch appears regardless of the version of kickstart used or game. Thanks for working on this emulator.
Great emulator on the Pandora, but could physical buttons of devices like the Shield be mapped automatically ? I use tincore keymapper to use them but it's not really convenient. Or is there another way ? Thanks !
Hi and thanks for great work on the emulator port. I've got one problem. When using Protracker 3.15 the arrow keys to the right and left hangs in a loop, and wont stop moving the pattern input cursor to the right or left before pressing another key. Up and down works fine. Makes editing effects in the pattern data a nightmare.
Thanks for that Lubomyr. The input method switching works good. One question, the mouse is really sensitive when trying to control it with the dpad or analogue stick. Is there any chance of you reducing the sensitivity by at least half when controlling the mouse this way? Cheers Gazdaman
Hey Lubomyer, I installed this on my Ouya yesterday and it is working great. I was messing about with custom controls and button remapping and at some point I managed to enable a button to switch between input methods... Ie mouse, joystick and gyro (I think that was the 3rd one) - when the button was pressed a icon flashed up of a mouse or a joystick to confirm what input you had active. Anyway, I messed something up a little later and had to reset my config. Now I can't get that function back. Can you tell me what key that function is mapped to please? In made mouse emulation via the analogue stick very easy to use. Thanks
Still, there is a problem with the 'relative mouse movement' mode : if you move the mouse on a short/medium distance only, and if you release it before maybe 0.5 sec, some kind of rubber band attract it back where it was, and click ! Between that and the 1.5 seconds of the 'Tap or Hold' mode, mouse control is a nightmare. I tried every mode for the mouse, but this is always the case. Could you reduce (a lot !) the area where this 'rubber band' is active ?
BTW, I tried several games and the 'absolute mouse movement' never worked. Too bad, this mode would make mouse driven games absolutely fantastic. :/